Here is an ever updating list of what I use to create, educate and manage my work and life.
I’ve only included and recommend products I actually use, enjoy, and benefit from.
Every time I build a site I start with these:
- Netvirtue for my domains and hosting
- WordPress for my content management system
- Genesis Framework to build the structure of each site
As I get further I install these plugins to help with optimizing websites
- Yoast SEO
- Akismet which stops spam in its tracks
- Mailchimp for WordPress which lets me setup email capture opportunities
- Contact Form 7 allows forms to be embedded right in any page
- Autoptimize which speeds up site load
I sometimes need help myself so I use the team at WPMUDEV to answer my questions
Utilities and productivity tools
For managing notes, day to day things and routines
- Evernote is a simple and stright forward way to manage notes
- Notepad++ for when I’m getting technical and coding
- Adobe Creative Cloud gives me the best design software always up to date
- Dropbox/Onedrive is online storage for all my files
- Mailchimp is the free email service that I store my lists in
I love mobile phone and my currenty choice is a Google Pixel.
I use a Lenovo laptop at work and iMac at home. Also have an original iPad mini which still does the job.